New Year’s Resolutions
written by Darren Hagarty
As 2014 beckons and our minds turn to New Year’s Resolutions, here are a few ideas to assist you to shape your own:
- Friends and family …. In a world that has become increasingly virtual, don’t lose sight of the importance of connecting with friends and family in person.
- Self … Forget about being someone else – just be yourself. When you have the courage to just be who you are, without apology or pretence, so much of the suffering, stress and worry in life simply disappears.
- Career/Business …. Treat every workday like a school day, and always be on the lookout to learn something new, however small. It all adds up. Knowledge is power.
- Life … Life is so fast paced – make sure you take some time to smell the roses.
- Fun … Eat a food you haven’t had since you were a child. You might re-discover something great.
Darren Hagarty is a Director of PT Partners.